Sales & Development Manager (Electrical)
We are a young company looking for an enthusiastic person to take on the challenging role of sales, marketing and business development. This person will inform others about company products and services and act as the point of contact for new clients as well as existing clients. We have a great product to sell and we need your help to tell the market we have arrived. We want a person who is an active listener and has a compelling sales personality. We especially want someone who has a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
Partnering with the Leadership Team to establish a strategic sales and business plan to include defined sales targets.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing business and sales goals for the development team and ensuring these goals are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Provide regular reports outlining field sales success and communicate data to our Leadership Team.
- Diploma or degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or a related field is required.
- Strong communication skills preferably with electrical/technical fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task within an entrepreneurial work culture.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and supervision; be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Cultivate an environment of trust, teamwork, accountability and self confidence.
- Experience with CRM is an asset.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary based on experience plus an opportunity to earn a bonus based on sales.
Company benefits are available including drug, dental and medical.
Resume's may be submitted digitally in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com