Toll free: 844-550-2822
- Cos Phi can provide an overview of harmonics and power quality and an explanation of power factor for you and your staff.
- 12 months hydro billing analysis can be conducted upon request showing power factor correction calculations and estimated pay back calculations.
- Supply of custom designed corrective equipment. We build and/or source according to the individual facility requirements.
- We can also provide instruction to your staff or contractor on installation of equipment and personally commission the equipment if requested.
- Preventative maintenance services to not only our own Power Factor Correction banks but to other brands as well.
Power Quality / Harmonics
Cos Phi can provide monitoring and analysis where power quality may be a concern. This service applies to all areas of industry, i.e.. mining, pulp and paper, fabricating, refineries, manufacturing etc.
Power quality surveys are available at all voltage levels from 120V to 36kV and include:
- Demand measurements
- power consumption (negative or positive)
- Negative sequence currents
- current (current sequence)
- voltage and current disturbances (i.e.. sags, surges, swells, dips and transients, etc.)
- Harmonic spectrum
- waveform analysis
- detailed report with diagrams, measurement printouts, executive summary, observations and recommendations for correction.
- Survey is done during normal plant operations without interrupting operations.
Cos Phi can supply custom designed corrective equipment. We build and/or source to the individual facility requirements.
We can provide instruction to your staff or contractor on installation of equipment and personally commission the equipment if requested.
Modeling of power systems and engineering studies:
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Protection Co-ordination
- Transient Analysis
- Load Flow Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
- Power Factor Analysis
- Motor Starting Analysis
- Robotic Welding Analysis
- Load Forecasting
Design of Sub-stations and Power Systems
- Transformer evaluation
- Ensure that electrical systems meet local code requirements
- Recommend alterations for optimal performance of electrical systems
- Ground-mat analysis
- Single line diagram
Test and Measurements Services
Other Services Available
- High Voltage Power Factor and Harmonic Correction
- Calculations and specifications of High Voltage Harmonic Filters
- System Studies and Modeling
Individual or group training on Power Factor, Harmonics and Power Quality can be specifically designed for your operations at a reasonable rate.
We are also available to make presentations at your events/seminars. Please contact us to discuss the details.
Thermo graphic scanning
Troubleshooting electrical distribution problems